You need to create a profile on the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) E-facility portal before you can be able to access the portal to carry out any action.
Actions such as, printing of JAMB result slip, printing of admission letter, application for correction of data, checking of admission status, admission regularization and so on.
How to Create JAMB Profile Online.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ValidateeMail.
- Supply the required information.
- Finally create your profile by clicking on ‘Verify e-Mail‘ button.
After successful creation, you will have to check your email for JAMB verification mail and do the needful.
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status 2019 | jamb.org.ng
- caps.jamb.gov.ng: Check Jamb Caps Admission Status 2019/2020
- How to Check 2019 WAEC Results via www.waecdirect.org
- Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet & Society Fellowship 2020