JAMB Result Slip Printing Procedure 2019/2020 for All Years : The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB UTME original result slip (that comes with your passport photograph embedded) is now ready for printing online. Candidates will however need to pay N1,000 online to be able to access and print their original results slips on JAMB portal.
JAMB original Result slip.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and years before, conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that they can now print their original results slips online.
The original result slip is what you will need to tender during admission screening.
For those without an account on JAMB’s website, you will have to create one. See: How to Create JAMB Online Profile.
You can do it yourself, but you will however need to make a payment of N1,000 on JAMB portal to access and print the original result slip.
- JAMB Regularization (Late Application) Procedure
- How to Create JAMB Profile Online
- How to Print JAMB Admission Letter 2019 [UTME / Direct Entry]
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status 2019 | jamb.org.ng
- caps.jamb.gov.ng: Check Jamb Caps Admission Status 2019/2020
- How to Check 2019 WAEC Results via www.waecdirect.org
- JAMB Correction of Data Guideline 2019 [Change of Course/Institution & Data]
JAMB Result Slip Printing Procedure 2019/2020 for All Years.
- Login to your JAMB profile through http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
- Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to printing your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year and entering your ‘JAMB registration Number’ in the required column.
Note: You can request your result slip to be sent to your email or be printed directly from the portal.