GTB OND Internship Programme 2019: Apply for the ongoing Guaranty Trust Bank OND Internship Programme 2019. Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2019 OND Internship Programme.
The GTB OND Internship Programme offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D‘Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Applications are invited for:
Job Type: OND Internship
Duration: 12 months
- An exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution. The Internship Program offers OND graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures. The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
- Are you ready for this journey? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
GTB OND Internship Programme Requirements
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Guaranty Trust Bank OND Internship Programme 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates for the GTB OND Internship Programme 2019 should:
Click here to apply online