Unaids internship 2019… Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) Internship 2019: The Joint United Nations Programme hereby invites applications from people living with HIV to apply for the ongoing UNAIDS Recruitment form 2019 online. Applications from people living with HIV are particularly welcome. Applications from women and from nationals of non- and under-represented member states are particularly encouraged.
Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) Internship 2019.
The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) leads and inspires the world to achieve its shared vision of zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination and zero AIDS-related deaths.
UNAIDS unites the efforts of 11 UN organizations—UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO and the World Bank—and works closely with global and national partners towards ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 as part of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Main tasks and Responsibilities of the Position:
To be provided by the respective Supervisor and reflected in the Terms of Reference for the internship.
Candidates for internships at UNAIDS must be engaged in a course of post-secondary studies leading to a formal qualification in an approved university programme at the under-graduate or post-graduate level
Contractual Terms and Conditions:
Ability to work effectively in teams, adapt and integrate easily with the team, work cooperatively in support of team objectives.
- Ability to convey ideas and thoughts in a clear and convincing way in one-on-one discussions or groups presentations and ability to produce clear correspondence and written reports.
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm in their work, effectively organize and manage time, and deliver high-quality results in line with agreed objectives.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways of working and improving results while maintaining a strong service orientation.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, to be productive, fulfill commitments and use resources responsibly.
The duration of internships is limited to a minimum of six weeks and a maximum of six months. No remuneration of any kind is offered, nor are any travel or subsistence expenses covered. Interns must provide proof of adequate health insurance; UNAIDS will provide accident insurance coverage only. Persons with immediate family members employed by the UNAIDS Secretariat are not eligible for internships.
How to Apply for UNAIDS Internship 2019.
Online applications are strongly encouraged to enable UNAIDS to store your profile in a permanent database. Please visit UNAIDS’s e-Recruitment website at: https://erecruit.unaids.org. The system provides instructions for online application procedures.
NEW APPLICANT REGISTRATION
Please read the following instructions. Kindly complete and submit the required information below. Please note that all fields are required.
- Be sure to include a valid e-mail address. Your e-mail will remain as your username in this system. You must change it here if it changes for you later.
- A confirmation of your registration will be sent to the e-mail that you provide as your username. (Please note that UNAIDS cannot be held responsible if emails sent to users are not reaching their destination.)
- With your username and password from this form, you may then complete your Personal History Form online and apply to e-Recruitment vacancies.
If you have already created a profile in e-Recruitment, you do NOT need to register again. You can directly access your personal profile here (https://erecruit.unaids.org/public/ejobs-login.asp)
Application Deadline: 8 September 2019